Air conditioner plays an essential role in every household. It is the only way to get rid of the excess heat inside your home. Additionally, it also helps in maintaining a better cooling environment in your home. Sometimes your AC doesn’t work effectively and you think about its replacement. It is very common to get some problems in the functioning of the air conditioner. You need to check all the aspects and then go for the replacement. Additionally, you can repair some AC problems very easily. Always make sure that the replacement is the only option left or not.
Common AC Problems That Can Be Repaired
Sometimes your AC can be repaired which is why there is no need to replace it completely. Following are the common problems that anyone can face with their ACs.
- Low cooling effect – If you have noticed a sudden decrease in the cooling environment in your home that doesn’t mean you need to replace the whole AC. Sometimes leaks in the refrigerant can be the reason for low cooling. Refrigerants help in maintaining the cool atmosphere in your house and office. You just need to check the holes and need to repair them before replacing the AC.
- Evaporator coils are frozen – These coils are an important part of your AC. It helps in absorbing heat and providing better cooling in your home. It may sound weird but these coils need a hot environment around them to keep running properly. If the evaporator coils are cold, your AC will not work properly. You can easily repair or replace these coils.
- Dust in the Condenser coils – These condenser coils help you in getting rid of the heat. If there is dust and dirt over these coils, your AC will not provide a cool environment. You need to clean the coils to get better airflow in your home or office.
- Problem with the AC fan – If your AC fan is not working properly because of the dust or problem in the motor, you will not be able to feel the cooling in your place. AC fan helps in maintaining a cool temperature by blowing the air to the evaporator coil. You can easily repair the AC fan without the need for replacement.
- Ducts are leaking – If you have ducts in your home then it is really important to check the leaks. You will not get cool air if there is any leak inside the ducts. A leak inside the ducts is very common and pests can be the reason for this problem.
- The problem with the thermostat – If you are not getting proper cooling inside your home, the thermostat can also be the reason behind it. If you are using the old-style thermostat, there might be a problem with it. You can easily fix the problem by repairing or replacing it.
- Blockage in the drains – It is very important to get rid of the air that the air conditioner releases. If the drains are clogged, it will not be possible to get a cool environment inside your home. This blockage can also cause damage to your AC.
Hire The Best AC Repairing Team
If you are also facing all these problems and planning for replacement then contact Heating Cooling Adelaide. Our team will save your money by providing the best AC repairing service. We can save you from the huge expenses of replacement. Our team is using the best tools to deliver a top-class service. We also work 24/7 to deliver the best service. Additionally, all our services are available at low and reasonable prices. Our team also has years of experience in AC repairing services. You can call us anytime you want. We also provide same-day service.